Interested in consulting services?
I’d love to apply my 10 years of security experience to help secure your business. My focus is on vulnerability management, network security monitoring, and policy development with relevant certifications including: GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, CISSP.
I’ve used numerous security platforms including:
- Palo Alto
- Tenable SecurityCenter / Nessus
- Security Onion
I’m an excellent writer and all around communicator. Check out some of my writing including both technical and creative samples:
- Integrating Tenable Nessus with Splunk: I developed a custom python script to send Tenable Nessus data to Splunk. Using this data, I created actionable queries and dashboards. This post explains how I did this and gives an idea of my documentation style.
- Open source threat intelligence with CIF: I set up the open source tool, “Collective Intelligence Framework (CIF)” and wrote about my experience including my thoughts and impressions.
- Hank’s Oyster Bar Yelp Review: Yes, this is a review of a seafood restaurant to the tune of “No Diggity.” And there’s plenty more where that came from in the form of haikus, limericks, and yes, more songs.
I can help you get your security program off the ground or help with specific initiatives such as:
- Overall security assessment
- Policy, procedure, and process writing
- Security Awareness trainings
- Vulnerability Management program
- Intrusion analysis and network security monitoring
Please reach out to me via my Contact form. I look forward to working with you!